Checked in with Shannon. He's fine. He's also feeling very...cleared out, which is a good thing honestly. Now that that's out of the way, gimme some prompts:
- Go to urbandictionary.com and find a word or phrase for guests to guess a definition for.
- Pro tip: try and find words/phrases that are not just weird sex position descriptions.
- No racial slurs, please.
- Come up with a category for the guests to list off possible answers for (i.e. Things not to say after someone says "I love you" for the first time.)
- Category with a lot of possibilities for answers are the best.
- Give me a person, a place and a genre.
- Pro tip: don't use Rooster Teeth staff as your person (including me). Let's leave RT people in the Lazer Team extended universe where they belong.
- Pro tip #2: don't suggest Trump. I'll ignore it.
BONUS GAME: ABCs OF STORYTELLING
- Come up with a 2 person scenario where the characters interact with each other a lot.
- Be as descriptive as you want, this is a scene the guests have to play out.
- Scenes that work best for this game have a high potential for rapid dialogue and confrontation.
xoxo The Risemonger