Mario Kart 8 with Kinda Funny

Four Play: Mario Kart 8 with Kinda Funny

Down in Austin we hung out with Greg & Tim from Kinda Funny and showed them who's boss in Mario Kart 8... or something like that.

Binge Mode

More Four Play

See All Four Play Videos

Other Videos You'll Like

Comments (5)

  • InuiTakumi23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

    6 months ago

    Shoutout to Tim and Bolen for the Johnny Tsunami and Brink talk. Fun Fact: Walter Jones, aka Zack the Black Power Ranger, was one of the bullies in that movie. Shoutout to HipHopkido!

  • RiordanOwensAus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

    7 months ago

    75% of this video was really funny, the other 25% was greg miller

  • izzy8501 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

    7 months ago

    Thanks to Bolen and Tim for bringing back childhood memories. Especially the Shang Tsung/Johnny Tsunami reference. Soul Skaters for life. 

    • Tigressaurus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

      7 months ago

      You gotta work the hill, baby!

  • KloneTuul FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

    7 months ago

    this was awesome