Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

New DnD 5e Campaign. "Lagoora: Tunnels to Nowhere."

Posts (9)

• eltoroguaco

eltoroguaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dope artist

#33505841 - 9 months ago

acbx0jS.jpg

I'm setting up a new campaign using Roll20. for the game overview and dice rolls and Discord/skype for voice chat. (Since the Roll20 chat is shit.)

We start on Lv 2 so new players can get into it without much preparation while more experienced players can enjoy having a little more abilities to use.

Just comment here or PM me if you want to join and I'll invite you to the Roll20 game page and give you the info you need to create your character :)

As a teaser, here are some info of the campaign to be!

Game name: Lagoora: Tunnels to Nowhere.
    Genre: Fantasy/Horror
    Max players: 7
    World: Lagoora (This is an own made world I've been working on for the last 7 or so years)
    Available races: Human (No subraces), Dwarf, Halfling, Gnome, Tiefling, Goblin, Kobold, Half-Orc and Dragonborn.
    Available Classes: All
    Available Backgrounds: All

Prologue:
    There's tales of other worlds. Realms of fire, water, light, death and all other sorts of mysteries. The legends tells of portals in our home, the world we call Lagoora, that lead to these 'other worlds'. Strong beings of evil have through time manifested these portals for travel to our worlds to cause chaos, however, no one from our world have managed to do the same. Once in a while, portals appear out of nowhere and can be entered from our end. Many have tried traveling these portals, but no one have ever returned. Giving them the name; "the Tunnels to Nowhere"!

You have heard stories of these mysterious Tunnels to nowhere and rumors tells of disturbance of the sort in an old abandoned tavern in the woods. After gathering your friends to venture into the deep forests, you find the tavern the locals spoke of. It seem like no one have been here for years. The doors seem old and worn, if they are locked, they can easily be broken down.
    There's sounds of thunder in the distance and darkness falls slowly around you. There is no time to investigate the tavern from the outside, you better enter it and see what adventures await for you inside.

Date and time will be determined once we have enough players. I want it to be a time we all agree to.

• BillyRage

BillyRage FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33506382 - 9 months ago

What source books are available to use? How about Playtest Unearthed Arcana?

• eltoroguaco

eltoroguaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dope artist

#33506533 - 9 months ago

Mainly just the 5e handbooks. The universe is completely separate from other DnD universes (Since I did not originally create it for DnD, I've just altered it to work) so there's a lot of info in the other books that won't apply. However, if there's just spells, feats and racial abilities that you want to use from the books, that will be fine :) Just tell me what they are, cause I don't own those books myself XP

Oh and I forgot to mention on this thread, no teleportation and resurrection spells (Including portals) are accepted. I tend to play without those cause it's more fun when players can't just teleport away from any situation or resurrect their fallen allies.

• BillyRage

BillyRage FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33506572 - 9 months ago

In reply to eltoroguaco

I have the books, and can provide PDF's for them. 

Depends on the level of experience in the group should depend on how far we stray from core. 

• eltoroguaco

#33506783 - 9 months ago

I've done this before, so don't worry about such. I like it when people roleplay more from mind and less from the books so I tend to only use them for guidelines and character creation. I have the 3 core books. (Player's handbook, Beast Mastery and DM Guide) so I have what's actually necessary to create the campaign and help people creating their characters.

For the races I allow that's not in the handbook, Goblin and Kobold, I have some modified rules if you cannot find them in an extended rulebook. So just tell me if you want to play any of those and I'll provide the stats you need.  gus

• LiuKangpie94

LiuKangpie94

#33508484 - 9 months ago

Hey this is awesome! I have been looking for a new group to play with since I moved and have not seen my buddies in a while! I hope yall have room for one more! I created a roll20 account a long time ago when I moved in the hopes my old friends and I could play together but we never worked it out. Your story sounds awesome so if you think that you would be able to fit me in please PM me!

• Diretooth

Diretooth

#33512875 - 8 months ago

Is this still a thing? The DM for the Campaign I was playing gave up an online campaign for an IRL meet up campaign after the first session, so I have a character W/ backstory that I'm not going to use. If I can join, I'll have a few questions to ask, mostly stuff to help clarify what to expect and if I can use said character, a Dragonborn Warlock, with an edited backstory.

• Dude1999

Dude1999

#33513053 - 8 months ago

hi I followed Drietooth here from the campaign we where in that just ended and i would love to join if you have space

• eltoroguaco

#33513715 - 8 months ago

We should have room for 2 more. I'll PM you the details :)